Glee Fanfiction 1
So…this are NOT my stories…but I like them…I was collecting them on my computer for a year, now I will continue to collect them here:
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7449687/1/Beth_What_Can_I_Do ( Shelby Corcoran was my mother, but she wasn’t my mom. My real mom was named Quinn, Quinn Fabray. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad, and my dad was Noah Puckerman. He was the resident bad boy. The two of them did it during their sophomore year of high school and conceived me. I was what you call “an accident.” I’ve known this for quite a while. I met my parents a long time ago, when I was still an infant. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen them. I don’t have much memory of them. All I have to remember them by are the photos Shelby took of me with them, and a drawing of a clown-pig. I looked like Quinn. She had the blonde hair and heart-shaped face that I had, but I had the smile that belonged to my dad. He was tall and athletic with a Mohawk. Well, he had a Mohawk in the picture of me with him.)
Elizabeth (daughter of Kurt&Blaine):
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8537753/1/Not-Like-the-Movies (When new Hollywood golden boy Kurt Hummel receives some disturbing letters, his manager hires bodyguard Blaine Anderson to be with him 24 hours a day. In an attempt to hide Blaine’s true identity from the press they decide he needs to go undercover…as Kurt’s boyfriend. Famous!Kurt Nevermet!AU)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6852177/1/Falling_Apart (Sometimes Kurt would look over to his boyfriend and he would feel his heart constrict because he couldn’t stand it when Blaine looked so sad and lost. Where was the strong, confident and proud person he fell in love with? The Blaine before him was merely a shell of the strong man he once was. Blaine began to lose weight. He stopped worrying about homework, and he always looked disheveled and exhausted.
One night, Blaine showed up to Kurt’s house at three in the morning during a thunderstorm. When Kurt opened the door, he found Blaine standing on his porch, soaked from head to toe and shivering. His eyes were wide with something resembling fear and hopelessness.)
- http://emilianadarling.livejournal.com/17676.html ( On his way home from campus to his apartment on the Upper East Side, Blaine Anderson happens to come across a beautiful young man with bewitching blue eyes. It doesn’t take long, though, for everything Blaine thought was real to fall to pieces. For his world to dissolve into a twisted dance of fear and heat and blood. Vampire AU with all the unpleasantness that entails. Violence, grotesque descriptions, dark setting, fear, minor past character death. Warnings on a chapter by chapter basis)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7865143/11/Dalton_Witnessed ( Kurt options to hide his normal sarcastic, witty self whilst at Dalton. When he breaks the rules and invites his girls for a sleepover that gets crashed by the Warblers, what will be revealed? Rated T for mild language. Possibility of Klaine in future!)
- http://whatiknew.livejournal.com/2905.html EVERYDAY (Kurt and Blaine have been married for a few years when Kurt gets into an accident and ends up in a coma. I’d like him to be in a coma for awhile and for Blaine to seriously consider pulling the plug (discussing it with Burt etc.) because he knows Kurt isn’t really living and the doctors say the chances of him coming out of it are very slim.
Blaine is almost ready to do it when Kurt comes out of his coma. I want to see Blaine’s utter relief at not having to pull the plug and that Kurt is going to be okay.
Only when Blaine is finally able to see Kurt, Kurt doesn’t recognize him. Kurt is upset and asking for his dad etc. and after several tests the doctors tell Blaine that Kurt has amnesia and his last memories are from when he was 14. He doesn’t even remember coming out.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6885306/1/In_the_Blink_of_an_Eye (Kurt stood alone inside the graveyard, staring at the cross that hung outside the nearby church. “Kurt, babe.” Kurt felt a hand touch his shoulder gently, he turned to see Blaine looking at him concerned “Everyone’s already headed back to the house.” “Is Becca with my parents?” “Rachel’s dads I think. She’s fine.” “She doesn’t understand this, does she?” “I… no.” Blaine breathed “I don’t think she does.” “I don’t even understand this, how can we expect their four year old daughter to understand this when I can’t even accept the fact that I’m never going to see either of them again?” Blaine put his arm around Kurt “I don’t think we can expect her to understand it,” he admitted “I think we can only do our best, make sure she knows she still has us to love her.”)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7328666/1/The_Silence_of_His_Love ( Kurt entered the large oak doors of Dalton Academy on his first day at the school. He was welcomed by a large crowd of boys who all seemed to be heading in the same direction through the wide halls. Kurt furrowed his eyebrows. He knew he had to go to the main office which was in the other direction, but his curiosity overpowered him. Kurt flowed into the crowd, letting them carry him to where ever they were going. He looked around and took in the marble structures and fine paintings. The whole school seemed to smell like old books and musky cologne.)
- http://imaginentertain.livejournal.com/29649.html (Kurt and Blaine have survived a lot. A Vegas wedding to a stranger, a cross-country journey of discovery, and coast-to-coast separation. They came through all that to a second marriage, one that has been happy and successful for two years. The next logical step is parenthood. Only kids are rarely logical.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7444685/1/Dont_Push_Me (Please note that this story is a play on Never Been Kissed and is based in the ‘verse of my story, A Broken Fall and is completely AU. I would suggest reading that story first to get a better understanding of how Kurt and Blaine got together and how their relationship works. Also please be aware that some of the words and ideas written here are not my own and belong to the writers and creators of Glee.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8080508/1/Taking_Chances(Lips slide easily against lips, soft and plump, breath intermingling sweet and minty between them. It’s a road travelled a thousand times over; tongues meeting in a gentle dance, fingers caressing smooth skin of cheeks and necks, bodies close enough to share heat.
Until the door swings open.
“Q! Porcelain! In my office, now. And for god’s sake, stop playing tonsil tennis in the locker room. One would think you’d get bored with it after all this time.”——cheerio Kurt falls for nerd Blaine)
- http://www.scarvesandcoffee.net/viewstory.php?sid=2180&textsize=0&chapter=1( Kurt Hummel was weird. There was no other way to put it. He acted as if he was going to be yelled at with every step he took, with every minute thing he did. He was secretive - only a few things were known about him. All the boys of Dalton academy knew that he had transferred there due to an abuse situation; He was in love with all things fashion; He was in his old school’s Glee club, until he was kicked out for ‘standing out,’ and last, but probably the most significant, he barely spoke. Whenever he did his voice was soft, shy and nervous, or he just shook his head at the person who addressed him and ran away.
Yeah. He was weird.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7138630/1/Invisible (I’ve always really (REALLY) wanted to read one set in Never Been Kissed or The Subsitute when ND don’t know about Blaine and then he comes into the choir room to pick Kurt up for coffee and they kiss and all of ND are like ‘whaaaa-’ ‘who’s he?’ ‘WHY IS KURT KISSING A WARBLER?’ etc.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6845345/1/Taking_Different_Directions (“Err… as much as I hate to say this, you may not want to sit there,” Kurt told him, his voice kind and also a bit shy and apologetic. Blaine just raised an eyebrow, not moving from his position of holding the chair in front of him, his tray already on the table. Kurt couldn’t help but smile at the boy as he made a small hand gesture at himself, proudly stating the two words “school queer”. The brown-eyed boy nodded with a look of understanding, and sat down anyways beginning to nibble gently on his lunch. Despite enjoying company from someone that wasn’t in glee, Kurt couldn’t help but warn the boy what this simple act could end up doing to him.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7104171/1/Brothers (“Kurt, there are some people here who want to talk to you. Could you come for a minute?”
Kurt nodded quietly before turning his attention back to the figure on the hospital bed. The tall man seemed to be sleeping peacefully, but the many tubes going in and out of his body told a different story. It had been 10 days since Burt Hummel had had a heart attack, and he was yet to wake up from his coma. Gently, the boy pressed a kiss on his dad’s forehead before turning to the door and walking out slowly. Everything in his posture screamed fatigue, and exhaustion, and something else which was harder to describe, something that was noticed by its absence rather than its presence - there seemed to be only little hope left in him. The man in the doorway put his hand on the boy’s shoulder as he passed, and received
a small but grateful smile in return for his gesture.
Out in the hall, two women stood waiting, and the older one held out her hand to greet him.
“Kurt Hummel? My name is Grace Mayfayer, this is my colleague Julia Cleever, and we work with the Child Welfare Agency. We would like to talk to you quietly, if that is possible?”)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7571052/1/Blackbird (This is an AU taking place in both Kurt and Blaine’s senior year (I started writing this before we found out Blaine was a junior). There are some elements from the season three, some elements and characters twisted in true AU fashion, etc. All you really need to know to avoid ultimate confusion is that Blaine does not yet realize he is gay.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7509846/1/Fills_My_Head (Blaine wandered through the halls of McKinley High with his books hugged to his chest and his eyes darting from person to person. He was looking for someone—someone special. Well, special to him. The person he was looking for didn’t even know he existed. Blaine knew he would never approach this person, that nothing would ever happen, so he didn’t think it was wrong to ogle. And anyway, Blaine reasoned, the person he was looking for always dressed so extravagantly and always walked around with this fuck you attitude—he wanted to be ogled. So Blaine didn’t feel so guilty when he spotted the boy and stared. Yes, he was sure of it. Kurt Hummel wanted to be ogled, and who was Blaine to deny him that?)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7179130/1/A_Broken_Fall (Blaine lives in Lima instead of Westerville. Or, I guess we never actually knew if Blaine lived in Westerville, we only knew that Dalton was in Westerville. Blaine’s mother is accepting of his sexuality. His dad is alright with the idea of his son being gay, but he is uncomfortable with it. Blaine figured out he was gay when he was 12, didn’t come out to his parents until he was 13. Blaine and Kurt are the same age, assuming they are both born in 1994 like Rachel.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7229046/1/Baggage (A soft sob sounded close to where Blaine was walking down the main street of Lima with his best friends, Wesley and David. Looking at his friends, he realised they hadn’t heard the sound. He looked moreclosely at the people around him. There was a woman walking past, with an armful of bags, and a small girl clinging to her hand. There were a couple of men as well, laughing uproariously about something one of them had just said. And there was another man, younger, about his own age. The young man was turned away from him, but from the set of his shoulders, and the tilt of his head, Blaine knew that this was the source of the sob he had heard.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6991415/1/Courage (After that initial kiss, after that first rush, after Blaine expresses his feelings and admits that he wants to be with Kurt and only Kurt, Kurt is happy. Yes, his life is far from perfect and he worries about going to school and facing ignorance and prejudice in the Neanderthal form of bullying, but Kurt has Blaine. Blaine is his, and Kurt is so happy, so proud.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8743092/1/Damage-Control (Ever since Burt heard about what Blaine did to Kurt he’s been confused. What in the world would make Blaine cheat on his son? He really needs to have a serious heart to heart with one Blaine Anderson. Burt’s POV but all about Klaine. Spoilers up to 4x10, kind of)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7769293/1/All_Over_Again (“It’s been so long, baby,” Kurt whispered in the silence. “So long since I’ve heard your voice sing to me. So long since I’ve felt your arms around me. So long…please wake up, darling. Please. I’m not sure how long I can handle this. It’s only been a year and I already feel like dying. You…I love you so much, Blaine, but I need to see you awake. I need to see your eyes.” Kurt chuckled to himself, imagining their golden hue. “Those beautiful gold eyes of yours.”)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7211879/1/Would_You_Run (Blaine in this story is literally a very Darren Criss-ish character. I never meant to, but I’ve sort of created a blend of the two in this story. I even find myself writing “Darren” instead of “Blaine” from time to time. Also, I’m treating all Darren Criss original songs as material for Blaine’s original songs in the story)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7184167/1/Switched (“meet me on the soccer field during your lunch period ok?” “sure Blaine…you going to tell me what this is about?” “that would ruin the surprise! Now run along to French class and I will see you at lunch” Kurt sighed at the sound of Blaine’s smile. He was the only person in the world that was able to SOUND smiley. “Ok you stupid dapper gentleman ill see you later. Bye” Kurt shut the phone before Blaine could get in a stupid comment and walked toward French. What the hell did Blaine want halfway through the first day of school? Even Blaine wasn’t that needy…)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8261195/1/Perfect (Kurt is a Genetically Engineered and Modified Life Form. He was created artificially by scientists and is used as a guinea pig for their research in genes and gene technology; their aim being to create the perfect set of genes to auction off to the world. Kurt is their first prototype, his only responsibility to be as close to perfection as possible. Until he meets Blaine.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7015300/1/First_Impressions ( Expecting Kurt’s house to be empty, the boys go there for the night. Little do they know that the ND’s are already there. Unaware of the other people in the house, Kurt and Blaine begin making out. This was so not how Blaine wanted to meet Kurt’s friends.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7105854/1/Operation_Sexy (“He said what now?” Mercedes demanded, sitting on the edge of Kurt’s bed, watching as the boy paced nervously back and forth in front of her. “Gas pains. That’s what he compared it to, Mercedes, gas pains!” He let out a sigh of exasperation and fell back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. “How am I ever going to get him if my sexy faces look like I’m having gas pains? He’s probably laughing at me right now. Rewatching the video and laughing.”)
- http://flyblckbirdfly.livejournal.com/23351.html ( Warnings: Blaine is a servant of Kurt’s, but no sexual acts are forced by the nature of this title.
Summary: At the age of five, every boy and girl of noble birth in the kingdom of Lima was assigned a companion. On Kurt’s fifthbirthday, his present had been a small, shy boy named Blaine, recently orphaned. Blaine really was the finest companion in the entire kingdom. Kurt had no doubt of that.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8097695/1/Above_It_All ( “So…” and he gulps at the tone of your voice. “What’s this I hear about you and Kurt being ‘on the rocks?” “He said that?” His voice is so small and stricken that you can’t even find it in you to be mad. “Hey, now, come on – I’m not mad yet.” )
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6265641/1/Another_Straight_Guy (No-one would ever have believed that Kurt Hummel and Noah Puckerman could form a friendship, but after being paired together by that blasted ‘hat of fate’ for a Glee assignment, the two teenagers had slowly come to understand and respect one another. In time, their tentative civility had blossomed into a strong friendship.)
Kurt/Britanny (sometimes Blaine)
- http://glee-kink-meme.livejournal.com/29310.html?thread=34562430 ( Kurt is waiting at the Lima Bean one morning for Blaine when lo and behold, Sebastian is there as always, ready with a cutting remark about Kurt and how Sebastian’s going to take Blaine away form him, etc, etc. Unable to take the abuse, Kurt leaves the shop, deciding to wait for Blaine outside by his car but Sebastian follows him and they get into a heated argument. Suddenly, a van pulls up and drags them inside before driving away at full speed. Men have kidnapped Kurt because he’s Congressman Burt Hummel’s son and Sebastian just happened to be there.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7841815/1/Coop_theres_something_you_should_know (Cooper let out a wry smile, even though confusion still tugged at his stomach; ‘you don’t have to bring anyone. I know Mom can be a bit scary about that sort of stuff but, don’t worry, you’re only 14, you’ll be fine without a date. Just come and sit with me and Norah –” “No, Coop, you don’t understand!” Blaine was looking up now for the very first time. His eyes were covered in a sheen of tears and his mouth was pulled down into a distressed frown, “I don’t want to bring …a-a girl.” Blaine obviously thought this admission was a huge statement. He was staring at Cooper with reluctant and unhappy eyes, as if waiting to gage his reaction. Cooper knew there was something big he was missing. ”Right …” Cooper said, desperately trying to figure out what Blaine was saying to him, “so … don’t bring a girl.” ”Cooper, you’re not listening!” Blaine’s voice was thick with unshed tears but was also now laced with an anger that Cooper couldn’t quite understand, “I don’t want to bring a girl … I’ll never want to bring a girl … to any party … I want to bring a –” ”Boy.”)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8023393/1/A_Certain_Kind_of_Sadness (The first time Blaine heard Kurt’s ringtone, he spit out his coffee. :-) Because the way Blaine said to Kurt, “You already know what he looks like” and the fact that Cooper Anderson was Kurt’s ringtone really stuck out. And because the flawless Matt Bomer apparently inspires me to write Glee. Title comes from “Somebody That I Used to Know.”)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8036517/1/Rescue_Me (Rescue Me: For the past 3 years Cooper Anderson was in Africia working in the Peace Corps. When he returns home to Westerville he finds his childhood home empty, his parents gone, and his brother in a foster home.
Note: This ending to this is rather open, but I currently have no plans to continue.)
- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7387622/1/Typically_Darren (“Darren… Darren!” Chris called angrily when he walked into the other actors’ trailer. The curly-haired boy was stretched out on his couch, a plate of coffee cake in his hands, and the TV on full blare. Chris just stared. “Ok, so I take it that I’ve done something wrong because the look on your face could start a fire,” Darren said, his sentence ending in a chuckle and turning into a full belly laugh. Chris narrowed his eyes and put his hands on his hips. Darren continued hooting. “Alright, look, we’ve got make-up in five minutes and we shoot the scene in 15! So get your fat, lazy ass off that couch or I will-“)
- Miss Begonia Writes - Fic: Calling Calling Calling Me (Glee, Darren/Chris, 1/3) (The ad reads:
We are awesome, and if you’re awesome too, we can be awesome together!!!!!
Our apt in the Castro has lots of light and fun people, with one bedroom available that is ideal for a student or young professional. Musicians live here, so you can’t be too afraid of noise. We’re respectful, though, and we won’t be loud when you have an exam or whatever. We’re good people. We bet you’re good people too.
Email us your deets: Where are you from? Where are you going? What’s your opinion on offshore drilling and Cher and kohlrabi? You know, the usual.
Chris types out an email requesting a time to come see the place immediately, then adds: …)